My reveal! Come and see!

They are all so beautiful, but the red Antigona is truly special. It looks great on you!

FYI - I have not conditioned any of my Givenchy leathers just yet. The oldest bag, my pepe Pandora, is about 1.5 yrs and still looks like new.

The only thing I have done is sprayed them all with Vectra to prevent stains, even the black bags. It came in handy a few days ago when a waiter dropped a small dish of salsa on my black pepe Pandora (it was sitting on its own chair). It was very dark in the restaurant and I thought that I had wiped everything off the bag, but when I got home a few hours later I noticed several dried up spots of tomato gunk. It all came off with a damp cloth and there is no evidence of the spill, which was a pleasant surprise. Although the black is dark enough to disguise a salsa stain, with the high acidity of tomatoes I would have expected a little outline or some other damage to the leather's surface but it's still in perfect condition.

I spray Vectra on everything - bags, shoes, furniture, etc.! It really works.

ehemelay said:
They are all so beautiful, but the red Antigona is truly special. It looks great on you!

FYI - I have not conditioned any of my Givenchy leathers just yet. The oldest bag, my pepe Pandora, is about 1.5 yrs and still looks like new.

The only thing I have done is sprayed them all with Vectra to prevent stains, even the black bags. It came in handy a few days ago when a waiter dropped a small dish of salsa on my black pepe Pandora (it was sitting on its own chair). It was very dark in the restaurant and I thought that I had wiped everything off the bag, but when I got home a few hours later I noticed several dried up spots of tomato gunk. It all came off with a damp cloth and there is no evidence of the spill, which was a pleasant surprise. Although the black is dark enough to disguise a salsa stain, with the high acidity of tomatoes I would have expected a little outline or some other damage to the leather's surface but it's still in perfect condition.

I spray Vectra on everything - bags, shoes, furniture, etc.! It really works.

Thank you! I really love the red, i knew when i got the antigona i wanted to get something special and i think the red was just the right thing. I cant wait to use it.

I use vectra too! I used it in my proenza and pandora. Im planning on using it on my new bags. With your pepe pandora did you find it to be stiff or dry when you first got it? If so how has the leather worn with age? TIA

Thank you! I really love the red, i knew when i got the antigona i wanted to get something special and i think the red was just the right thing. I cant wait to use it.

I use vectra too! I used it in my proenza and pandora. Im planning on using it on my new bags. With your pepe pandora did you find it to be stiff or dry when you first got it? If so how has the leather worn with age? TIA

I don't recall that the pepe leather seemed stiff or dry to me when I first received the bag - but, that was the first Givenchy in my collection so I didn't have any expectations. It is definitely soft and slouchy today! Although, objectively, the surface of the leather doesn't feel as soft to the touch as my calf or goat bags.

Pepe is such a great leather for everyday; it feels like it was designed to ward off and conceal stains, scratches, or imperfections of any kind. I saw a photo once of an Antigona in pepe leather and I would jump on the opportunity to add one of those to my collection!