My Reveal....Come and see.....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, I went to LV on Monday and bought a few things. As you may have read one of them was the Damier Neverfull, which I'm not sure of yet. But this little beauty is not going anywhere! I LOOOOVE it!

[​IMG]

2. Oooo, live reveal :popcorn:. Let's see!

3. This will totally give it away once you see all its pretty colors.....

[​IMG]

4. oooo, MC zippy wallet?

5. Oh I love the black MC - so beautiful! And it looks like lots of blues too :woohoo:

6. Thanks for looking aerithgirl!! Here she is..... A MC black Zippy coin!!! I am amazed at how much this thing can hold! Its quite alot. I love it so much! My DH just laughs at me because I keep picking it up and looking at it over and over. Its so cute and I got the last one in the store, the SA had to take it out of the glass display case. :love:

[​IMG]

7. And here is a pic of Damier Neverfull. I'm not sure about this one. I liked it in the store but when I got it home I wasn't sure I was in LVOE with it. So, she may be going back on friday. Although, then I have to figure out what to get instead.

Please excuse everything in the background. I took this right after I got home.

[​IMG]

8. Gorgeous items, congrats! Love the NF, think carefully before you return it!

9. Congrats! I love the black MC wallet.

10. Zippy coin purse is adorable!
    Congrats!

11. congrats its so cute ^^

12. Love the baby zippy and the neverfull- you will get years of use from these two!

13. Congrats.

14. congrats! i love both!

15. Very nice, congrats!