My reveal!! black cat vs dark grey flowerstud!

Nov 28, 2009
So I had been debating about the dark grey color since I already had a black cat flowerstud Nikki. I have to say I am way impressed by Aster Alice! They were so patient with me, and even sent me pictures of the different dark grey leathers that RM has. So my bag just arrived a few minutes ago, I was so nervous that it would be just like my black cat....I pulled it from the wrapping....and it was exactly what I was looking for, a perfect grey!!

dzk0ll.jpg

303llee.jpg

288o6qs.jpg

2it2dt5.jpg

Last picture is my newest additions, Treesje Duchess, RM Nikki Ocean, RM Nikki Dark Grey, and RM Nikki Black Cat. I think I am set for a while....though I might need a fuchsia and a brown.....;)

So I had been debating about the dark grey color since I already had a black cat flowerstud Nikki. I have to say I am way impressed by Aster Alice! They were so patient with me, and even sent me pictures of the different dark grey leathers that RM has. So my bag just arrived a few minutes ago, I was so nervous that it would be just like my black cat....I pulled it from the wrapping....and it was exactly what I was looking for, a perfect grey!!

dzk0ll.jpg

303llee.jpg

288o6qs.jpg

2it2dt5.jpg

Last picture is my newest additions, Treesje Duchess, RM Nikki Ocean, RM Nikki Dark Grey, and RM Nikki Black Cat. I think I am set for a while....though I might need a fuchsia and a brown.....;)

Beautiful!!!!!! Congrats!
I love flowerstuds! You have beautiful collection !!!!!

I don't know if they make a mini like this....they should, its super adorable! I asked Aster Alice a ton of questions and they told me that the leather on the dark grey flowerstud was similar to the resort Nikki. Not sure what that means, because I have never had a resort, but it sounded good! The leather is so soft, I keep petting it. I have them sitting on my dining room table together so each time I pass to go into the kitchen or living room I get to pass them and just stare! I am so happy with my purchases, I think the flowerstud was the best for me, it really dresses up the bag :0) Thanks for letting me share my reveal with you!