My resort reveal: 2 minis & a trio

Congrats hun! Don't let go of the mini, its gorgeous and you might regret it, especially with the price increase. I'm 4"11 and I have the fluo pink and I think its perfect!

I think e trio may have satisfied my craving for orange. Maybe I'll let go of the mini orange and try to track down something in fluo orange (nano or mini)

Wow, gorgeous finds and I love the pop of colour in your trio. I have the pink version and love it. I hope you decide to keep the Orange mini the colour is stunning and perfect all year round.

Why are you letting it go?? I also have the Orange....LOVED it at first BUT for some reason my dear Sissy's wardrobe works better with it so its on (semi-permanent) Loan right now! :girlsigh:

Why are you letting it go?? I also have the Orange....LOVED it at first BUT for some reason my dear Sissy's wardrobe works better with it so its on (semi-permanent) Loan right now! :girlsigh:

haha you are such a great sister!! I am letting her go because she doesn't work that well with my closet. The orange/coral trio works perfect and now I want to try to add a fluo pink mini instead of this orange one (even though it's gorgeous!) because it will match better :/