My Rescue Doxie!

Irishgal

I run with scissors
O.G.
Apr 22, 2006
Hi everyone! I just wanted to post a pic of my new dachshund, Casey, who is a 6 y/o male. He was rescued from the Bakersfield :censor: animal shelter and was one day away from being put to death. The wonderful woman who runs the Southern Calif Doxie Rescue got him.
I had posted about 3 weeks ago about having to put to sleep my 16.5 y/o doxie and a lot of people here took the time to post nice things and were very supportive, I thank you for that. SO, here is Casey..

Attachments

• casey4.jpg
    casey4.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 73
aaaaaw casey is beautiful. i'm so glad someone rescued him. all those poor animals. my heart breaks. btw, my bf's mom has 2 dauschunds and one of them is named moxie. hehe.

Casey looks absolutely adorable. And if there were more people in the world like you, it would be such a better place to be! Congrats to a new life for Casey and to you for being his new mommy!!

awww he's soooo cute....I love wiener dogs!!!! there is one who lives in my building and everytime he sees me he harsh rubs up against me and batter his eyes...(his ownder says that everything the dog hears a female "aww" he'll run over and rub all over their leg aand get them to pet her....but he just ignore males)