My Replacement Mulberry reveal

harrypaws

May 10, 2016
Hi everyone so some of you may know I had to return my lovely Scarlet bays, I made the decision to replace her with an Oxblood SBS which i bought barely used off one of the FB sites. Its beautiful in excellent condition and I think I will get plenty of use out of her but it is very small so that just means i will definitely need a full sized Bays at some point!
I guess I'm on a slippery slope lol
Anyway so here is my fab new (to me) bag being admired by my cat Harry.
IMG_0849 copy.jpg

Last edited:
Stunning bag, harrypaws; I love oxblood and the leather looks wonderful. [emoji7] Congratulations on a fabulous bag (although you're right - it is indeed a slippery slope! I have a number of SBS and Bayswaters!) [emoji5]
I hope Harry's paws are as amazing as his ears, btw! [emoji5][emoji252]

Reactions: harrypaws
Stunning bag, harrypaws; I love oxblood and the leather looks wonderful. [emoji7] Congratulations on a fabulous bag (although you're right - it is indeed a slippery slope! I have a number of SBS and Bayswaters!) [emoji5]
Gorgeous bag, Harry has one of THE best kitty faces ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hbeat:

Beautiful! Worthy exchange and such a great bag..... I only have one of these
Thanks the colour is divine and its in amazing condition.

Ha ha yes his paws are pretty amazing - when he was a kitten he was all ears and feet lol :biggrin::heart:

Gorgeous bag, Harry has one of THE best kitty faces ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hbeat:
Yes he does but he also knows it!

Reactions: Dmurphy1
Hi everyone so some of you may know I had to return my lovely Scarlet bays, I made the decision to replace her with an Oxblood SBS which i bought barely used off one of the FB sites. Its beautiful in excellent condition and I think I will get plenty of use out of her but it is very small so that just means i will definitely need a full sized Bays at some point!
View attachment 3590995
OMG! Way, way, WAY too cute for words....Harry is a scene stealer, although your SBS in oxblood is phenomenal...awesome choice! Harry is a babe! :hbeat:Greatest expression ever!!!

View attachment 3590995

Sweet Kendie says it so well, harrypaws! What a scene stealer your furry dreamboat is! An exceptional cutie pie :hbeat: Great shot!!
Your SBS Oxblood ain't too bad either;) (in the meantime, you can have some fun deciding on just which full sized Bays catches your eye, surely half the fun!)

Reactions: Kendie26
So I ended up selling this bag on the SBS was just too small for me. However I did fall in love with the colour so am now the proud owner of a full size classic bays in Oxblood. Oh and I kept the cat!

Huge congrats, dear harrypaws on your lovely Oxblood acquisition!:heart: So happy that you found just what you wanted that suits your needs now. And made someone else happy with the SBS that your lovely puss Mr. H demo-ed for us earlier:smile: You'll have to give us a new pic when you're ready, of Sir Harry with your new Bays--he remains one of the All Time Most Charming feline friends on here:love:

I know what you mean about the SBS size, it is small--which suits me now sometimes but not all the time. You just cannot improve upon the classic Bays for utility and style, and in that dreamy colour you will be cheered every time you look at it. Enjoy and congrats on your decision:drinks:

Huge congrats, dear harrypaws on your lovely Oxblood acquisition!:heart: So happy that you found just what you wanted that suits your needs now. And made someone else happy with the SBS that your lovely puss Mr. H demo-ed for us earlier:smile: You'll have to give us a new pic when you're ready, of Sir Harry with your new Bays--he remains one of the All Time Most Charming feline friends on here:love:

I know what you mean about the SBS size, it is small--which suits me now sometimes but not all the time. You just cannot improve upon the classic Bays for utility and style, and in that dreamy colour you will be cheered every time you look at it. Enjoy and congrats on your decision:drinks:
Yes am loving the beautiful Oxblood and well because you asked here he is
IMG_1025.jpg