My repair job took 9 weeks....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Page 1

New handles on my speedy...

[​IMG]

2. Page 2[​IMG]

3. Page 3

[​IMG]

4. Nice!

5. Page 4

[​IMG]

6. Group shot

[​IMG]

7. I really missed it. It's nice to have it back as it's the only Speedy I have.

8. It looks lovely! Pleased for you that you have it back finally.

9. I don't want to sound rude.. but how much did you pay for that??

10. I paid $186 US for the handles, chapes (leather tabs that handles attach to on the side of the bag) and the leather slider (zipper pull).

If I had the entire bag done - piping and side tabs - it would have been $700 US, which is more than the cost of a brand new Mono speedy 25, so I just did the handles. The piping was good.

Now I have to put it by the window so the handles will darken a little to match the side tabs.

11. Long time! But it looks like it was worth it!

I had to have a cles repaired once and it took about 8 weeks (but they did it for free and even shipped it for free = yay).

12. Did your cles break?

13. Looks Beautiful! You are lucky that it was only 9wks... I send any bags that may need repair off season so I don't notice, it gives you a chance to use it up and really make it worth sending it off ;)

14. I thought I waited a long time? They told me 5 or 6 weeks.
    I've only had a repair done once before. That one couldn't be fixed so they gave me a new one.

15. wow it looks brand new!