My red lambskin e/w is here! pics and modeling pics included!

Thanks: Savanaah, Allbrandspls, Czo28, Purly, addictedally, designer307,Celia_Hirsch, :flowers::flowers:

Ladydeluxe: No, not perv at all! The lambskin is gorgeous and in the red, like you said it's just stunning:girlsigh: I got really lucky finding this one. :yes:

What beautiful shade of red!!!. Congrats!:tup::yes:, where did you find her??

Thanks graceful. The colour really pops! I was so thrilled to get it, and so lucky to find it! It is second hand, but it looks like it's never been carried:nuts:

Wow Suri Anne, what a great bag!;) So happy for you, it looks wonderful on you!

What, am I Tom Cruise's daughter??:roflmfao::roflmfao: Thanks Irishgal, the compliments mean a lot coming from you;)

oh Siri I think it looks terrible!

It totally clashes with you, really horribly!

I feel I should just drive round now and pick it up - save you any more heartache really! Are you in just now?? hee hee

Seriously honey its a stunner, looks fab on you (how could anything not really!!!!)

Congrats congrats congrats

:lol:LOL Sam! Luckily me and the e/w were away this weekend in Aberdeen (which is why I am catching up on all these posts!) Thank goodness I took her with me, I knew it might not be safe left in Edinburgh with you around:roflmfao:

Thanks for the congrats and you know how much I hope you will find a red jumbo one day soon;)

Gorgeous Siri A!!! :heart:

Awwww. Thanks so much, Debsmith. I hear Paolo really loves red, so you know I am really pleased to own this:roflmfao::roflmfao:

oh it's stunning, and it looks great on you!! I would love to see a pic of your collection, you have some great stuff!

Thanks, QuirkyCool:flowers: I have a really small Chanel collection:shrugs:. Compared to some of the ladies here, I am a total Chanel newbie:yes:

and last but certainly not least....thank you to:

Rosndiva, Michelle, Fieryfashionista, Petals, Gwen, Purrfect, Syma, Moi, Karrey, Sweetpurple, Piperlu, Spylove, & Evenstar and anyone I may have missed:flowers::flowers:

Phew...I think I am all caught up now:sweatdrop:;)

Thanks graceful. The colour really pops! I was so thrilled to get it, and so lucky to find it! It is second hand, but it looks like it's never been carried:nuts:

What, am I Tom Cruise's daughter??:roflmfao::roflmfao: Thanks Irishgal, the compliments mean a lot coming from you;)

Ha, good one, actually I was so stunned by that great bag I forgot how to spell your name. :s