My Red Epi Pochette has arrived in Edmonton!

arnott

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
:yahoo:

My aunt from Edmonton is coming to visit me on November 21st and bringing it to me! I was worried that it would not arrive on time because I had been waiting 2 months for a red epi pochette and there were none in Canada! Also, I was just at Holt Renfrew Vancouver on Saturday and my SA checked the computer and said that Edmonton still didn't have any red pochettes, so I was surprised when my aunt just called!

I'm getting it with the silver hardware! :nuts:

Anyone know if Edmonton has already been hit by the price increase? Cuz I told my aunt there might be an increase on Wednesday and to try to get it before then!

Only 2 more weeks until I get my grubby hands on a new LV!! :yahoo: :wlae: :nuts: :love:

Congrats! I am headed back home to Edmonton on Wednesday so I will ask about the pricing. Not sure if I will buy anything since I am picking up my Papillon 30 that has been paid for already but it's so tempting!

Congrats! I am headed back home to Edmonton on Wednesday so I will ask about the pricing. Not sure if I will buy anything since I am picking up my Papillon 30 that has been paid for already but it's so tempting!

Thanks! I think the SA's same was Lorraine who phoned her...do you know her? I was wondering if it was the same SA who sold me my first LV last May! I had trouble with my bank card so me, my aunt, and her husband ended up paying with 3 different credit cards! :shame: My aunt said that she could say to her, "Hey do you remember me? We paid with 3 different credits cards last time!"...and that she would definately remember that and be like, "Oh no! Its you again!" :lol:

Whose your favorite SA at Holt's Edmonton? Mine is Kate and Jeannie. Even with the price increase I'm waiting for Manulife Night. The price increase will only be 8% At Manulife Night, you get 10% back in Manulife dollars. I usually spend my Manulife dollars on clothes (usually jeans) and makeup.

I'm getting it mainly to use as a pouch to go inside my Monogram Speedy 30. :wlae: And I'll probably occasionally use it as an evening bag for formal events.

Whose your favorite SA at Holt's Edmonton? Mine is Kate and Jeannie. Even with the price increase I'm waiting for Manulife Night. The price increase will only be 8% At Manulife Night, you get 10% back in Manulife dollars. I usually spend my Manulife dollars on clothes (usually jeans) and makeup.

Does anyone know what happened to Jeannie? She used to be the store manager but is no longer there.