My red Chanel classic handbags!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. gorgeous!

2. You have the whole spectrum of reds!!!

3. Lovely ladies in RED lookin' quite FABULOUS!

4. Wow! These are real pretty. Thanks for sharing you collection.

5. Lovely collection!! :tup:

6. [​IMG]

So many gorgeous shades of red:drool: ... that is the one color I really need to add to my collection! Thank you for sharing pics of your fabulous red family!

7. wow!! what a gorgeous collection you have!! They are stunning^^

8. Love them all :love:. They're all gorgeous. I haven't seen the red/burgandy caviar flap before. I have the caviar keycase in that color, & I can only imagine how gorgeous your caviar flap is IRL. It's so beautiful in your modeling photo. Thanks for sharing your collection! It's a wonderful one :smile: & welcome to TPF :smile:

9. gorgeous flaps!!

10. beautiful collection!

11. i am loving your red collection especially the lipstick red.. :smile: yummy color..

12. What a lovely line-up of red bags. Absolutely Gorgeous ! Congratulations on your collection.

13. Super bags...:heart: them!!

14. they are all beautiful and stunning! love the last pic with the hermes kelly too :tup:

15. Hi luvchnl,

I never seen the red/burgandy caviar bag before I got it. There were only three of the burgangy caviar in Korea, 2007. Very limited in a Chanel boutique. Luckily I have got it.

Thank you :smile: