My Red Caviar Timeless Clutch has arrived! Pics!

I am assuming its the new red as they just got it in. These clutches dont sit on the shelves long. My prediction is these will go up alot next price increase. They are totally cheap compared to the other prices of chanel items.

:yahoo: :yahoo: It's the new '07 red!!!:yahoo:

Thanks Selena!

I can totally see you rocking this with capris and a white top, or a light color sundress, or a little black dress for evening, or white capris and a little blue or yellow top, or an all white outfit, and strappy sandals. So many options! :heart:

I am assuming its the new red as they just got it in. These clutches dont sit on the shelves long. My prediction is these will go up alot next price increase. They are totally cheap compared to the other prices of chanel items.

Yes I have to agree, the price is almost cheap compared to other chanel items, and it really is beautiful!
BTW, Anyone in the U.K, There is a black one in Harrods, I saw it a little while ago, so gorgeous!
xxxRosexxx

I would really suggest getting one if you can swing it. Its a perfect evening bag. Even daytime clutch in the caviar as its hearty. :smile: I wish it came in a hot pink I would be so freaking all over it, it wouldnt be funny. Or a metallic color! DAMN that woudl be HAWT!