My Recent Finds (a.k.a. My Obsession with Green)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. All of your purchases are stunning but that 04 Turquoise...that's a beauty!!

2. normally i really don't like green but these colours are so mellow and understated. absolutely gorgeous!

3. they're lovely!

4. I love green too! And as long as they make you happy, I think it's worth it to have more than one green bbag!:yes:

5. I love them all. Light green's from Balen are just beautiful!!!! Thank you for sharing them to us :biggrin:

6. What a lovely blue-green collection! That Vert d'Eau day is especially droolworthy :drool: :drool: . Thanks for sharing!

7. They're all soooo gorgeous! Congrats!

8. Oh, wow, such beautiful bags! Thanks for sharing these!

9. they look so gorgeous! congrats!

10. I love your greens! esp the Firsts.
    so pretty. congrats congrats!

11. so pretty! congrats!

12. Thank you very much verty, rollergirl, firstclass1 "I", pluiee, Leefi, amiekbs8, laurasjeel, godsavechanel, chinkee21, sasha77, Jira, willowsmom "A", Chesire Cat, Jzlyn, oranGetRee and glossie!! Your compliments mean a lot!!

The 04 Turquoise is definitely my favorite, and I'm really hoping to add another bag in that color to my collection (hopefully a Twiggy). I had a City but it has gone to a better home :smile:. The leather on my First is sooo buttery, and I love how the brass hardware pops against the color of the leather!

13. Gorgeous cool green trios!!! CONGRATS!!!

14. Congrats!

15. Wow... such lovely rare bags! Love them all especially that turquoise!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice