My Recent Finds (a.k.a. My Obsession with Green)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just over a year ago, my fiance and I purchased our first house, so I decided to sell all of my Bbags in order to fund furniture purchases. I only kept my beloved beat-up Seafoam Twiggy. I have recently begun building my collection again, and here are my finds so far:

04 Seafoam First:

bbag1.JPG

04 Turquoise First:

bbag2.JPG

07 Vert D'eau Day:

bbag3.JPG

My Bbag Family (minus my Seafoam Twiggy):

bbag4.JPG

I know it seems like a lot of green, but I really do love green and the 04 greens are the colors that really made me fall in love with bbags in the first place. Hopefully in the near future I will be adding more variety to my family :smile:.

2. i think they're BEAUTIFUL, and they're all gorgeous in their own way, i love them!! and definitely don't think it's a lot of green :nuts:, you should get more!

3. and congrats on your first house!

4. I LOVE your collection so far - Those are some of my very favorite colors too! :yes: I am :drool:ing over your light turquoise first.

5. They are gorgeous! I love green too and have a city seafoam and anis

Kat

6. Lovely collection my dear, you have some of the cutest colors! The turq looks so pretty in your pics, I'm so happy for you! :yahoo:

7. Your bags are beautiful! The colors are so calming......thanks for posting.:love::love::love:

8. those colors are awesome.

9. i love the '04 greens too! There's something very vintage-y about them and I love how neutral they are and will almost go with just about anything.

10. Thank you so much starrie, Lanier, lovely64, danae, cracker, sasa4 and hellosunshine! I really can't get enough green, as you can see from my wish list in my signature!

11. i love greens too :drool:

your picture shows how similar vert d'eau is to turq and how UN-similar it is to seafoam LOL. they are alllll amazing. congrats on your house and your beautiful bbags :yes:

12. I love them, of course! Great way to start a do-over.

13. WOW :nuts: I LOVE and ADORE your new 'old' greenish bbag-collection 'L' fashion-.... :tender::yahoo: CONGRATS sweety :flowers: well done :tup::love:

[​IMG]

14. [​IMG]
    :drool:
    she looks brand new!!

i love your family!! :smile: bal makes such beautiful minty greens.

15. gooogeous!!! i LOVE all of these three colors!! oh i am so jealous right now!!!
    you you enjoy them!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice