My recent additions...

anez

B-& until the sales!
O.G.
Dec 9, 2007
Hi everyone, I have been a very busy girl recently, haven't been around much and definitely have been trying not to shop too much! (Despite this, today I ended up with an orange bag and a camcorder for brining on my tip to France in two weeks... sigh, I fail at not-shopping.) However, being in the store today did remind me that I had an addition to my collection that I never showcased here! For shame. So: two recent additions to my collection, one big and one small (one slightly more recent than the other!):

DSCF5039.jpg

The smaller of the two...

orange-bag.jpg

And the larger!

Any guesses? :P

All wrong so far! :devil:

Okay, smaller one first since the box makes it a bit obvious...

DSCF5041.jpg

I bought this just today from my favourite SA. She's so sweet and helpful, I always love talking to her. I wanted one this morning to wear since it was much too hot for a cashmere or even a proper carre, but I didn't have one that matched my outfit, and since I happened to be passing the store, I could resist a little peek... Any guesses on which one?

It's in my favourite shades of blue green. Nice to be back around, LadyHermes, thanks for the warm welcome! The only Twillys I have so far are in orange/red, red, black/white and white/grey. I definitely needed a green/blue and will probably pick up a more normal blue when I get the chance! There was a very very nice blue one, but it had pink hints that put me off since I don't wear a lot of pink.

I'll be back in France in a few weeks time, although I doubt I'll have time to make it to FSH, but we shall see!

Thanks! :biggrin:

Not wearing any of the newer items, but here's a (random) recent shot of me wearing some of my other H items...

hwear.jpg

And here's a clue as to the contents of the other bag...

orange-box.jpg