My Razr phone fits into the mono cles!!!

Jun 28, 2006
Just wanted to let every one know that the razr phone DOES fit in the mono cles!!! :wlae::yahoo:So for those who are on the fence about it.... if you have a slim phone, its worth it!! Now I love my cles even more!!! I can fit my phone, DL, gym card, and CC inside with my keys hanging outside of it!! It's the perfect grab and go!!! Its a snug fit but hey! it works! :woohoo:

(BTW, when I first bought the cles a few months ago I had tried to fit it in but it wouldn't fit, I guess because the canvas was stiff since it was new at the time. But now, after about a month or so of use.... it fits!!!)

^ I'll take pics over the weekend (or maybe tonight) and post. I'm on work computer right now.

Unless your cles is new. That's odd that it doesn't fit. When I first got mine... I think the razr was the first thing I tried to fit in it but it wouldnt fit so I gave up. I've been using the cles maybe about a month with only 4 cards and some cash in it -so its not like im stretching it by overpacking and I was out with my sister and she somehow managed to stuff her razr in! I was amazed! It takes some effort to get it in and out but overall not THAT much, it takes me more effort to get my skinny jeans on. :lol:

I just tried this.. yes it does fit, but it is a really tight squeeze and I doubt I'd get it out fast enough to pick up the phone !

My cles is rather old, so that could be why it seems to be able to hold it.

Here are some pictures.. :yes:

cles01.jpg

cles02.jpg

cles03.jpg

My Damier Cles i just got last weekend. It fits my Samsung SGH U600 perfectly. I can still have my CC in it.
PB020030-1.jpg

PB020032.jpg

if u want a razr cles, the perfo one works perfectly IMO. because its slightly larger. it aslo helps if u have a charm or hand strap attached to your phone and you hang that outside the cles. When your in a hurry and answer the phone if you tug on this the phone should come out quickly. did that make sense?