My Radiant and Ravishing RED flap from 12A!!!!

Yes, it sure does! It is so much smaller than the jumbo! I love my jumbo but at times I feel like the bag is wearing me, but it's this medium, I feel more in control :lol:

Have you ever weighed your jumbo empty? I wonder how much heavier it is; I've never tried one on. The medium's look better to me but sometimes I feel like I am overstuffing. I just don't want a bag to wear me as you say.

very nice,

please let me know if anyone know where i can purchase this bag, i live in chicago and they dont have it here... thanks

There was a fresh shipment of the 12A red in clutch with chain, m/l and jumbo in Chanel Hong Kong airport on Saturday (11/8). In Malaysia, there is the 12A in jumbo and the woc.

Peonies813-- The exact same thing happened to me!! I originally wanted 10C flap, but it was sold out and I was so sad wondering if I'd ever find the "perfect" red...seasons passed but the reds just weren't the "right" red...then 12A came along.. it was meant to be! :party: Hope you're enjoying your flap! ***May I ask if you had any issues with color transfer though?? (I used mine for the first time, and I wore a black blouse (washed many times) and some parts on the back of the handbag turned black!! :wtf: