My Quilted Bay is Here!

A few more things..... (sorry to interupt the swooning over Kiefer! hehe!:P )...give me Leonardo DiCaprio any day of the week :roflmfao: :sweatdrop: :graucho:

• The main zipper compartment opens real wide with a single zip - the two side compartments open with a double zipper
  • The double handles are ample long enough for the bag to fit over the shoulder and are very comfty indeed
  • The main zipper pull has a ring (like on the Betty) and then a gold/silver toned leather pull which is stamped several times with Chloe. Looked odd at first like they had forgot to dye the leather pull brown - but when you go inside, the inside zippered compartment is trimmed in the same gold/silver leather (I will do pics of that in better light)

....girls :back2topic: you're killing me :roflmfao:. Hubby watches Manchester/Lille and is wondering what takes me so long. Bal that's great news what the leather is concerned :love: ok it's officially on my wishlist.
I just bought a choco paddy do you think moka would be fine or should I go for black?

I just got a Cafe Balenciaga - is that the colour you mean? If so the colours are almost identical...but the styles are so different that I don't think it matters. Unless you don't have a black bag in which case perhaps it would be a better option :confused1:

I asked the SA which colour was most popular and she said it was Black by quite a way and then the other three equally.....but that is only after one shipment and going by the current waitlist as well so this may change as the season goes on :yes:

Thanks again Balch, I just spoke with Leo, he wants to buy you a drink for posting, but is sticking with water himself ;) - clearly not a hardened drinker like Kiefer :biggrin:
leo1.jpg

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: Thank you for the pic! Brightened up my night even more! A beautiful new bag and a pic of Leo to ogle! :nuts:

Signing off shortly but will be back tomorrow with better pics! Hopefully one of you guys will join me soon with your very own Quilted Bay bag :graucho:

Bal thanks so much for sharing - know we were all stressing you out to get the pics but you made it so worth while.

Go away now and spend some time with your lovely bag and we will see her in daylight tomorrow which no doubt is going to fuel everyones want list even more!

Congrats again - well done you.

YEAH again. can't write more - have a 2 year old who is barfing. but i love it . want to see more pics esp with it on. would also like to know the shoulder drop - looks longer than the non-quilted. love the color. that moka is really incredible. one last request - could i get a profile shot or a great description. some ads make it look kinda bulbous. lastly lastly, is the back smooth (non quilted)??
congrats. gotta go.