My push present from sweetest hubby. Saint laurent shopping tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After researching for months on which tote to get, I finally made a decision and my thoughtful husband bought it for me as a push present. And it was on sale too so I'm doubly happy

I was initially choosing between the MG tumbled leather tote vs the goyard st louis vs this. However, I couldn't find much information on the tumbled tote and the feedback here on TPF about the goyard peeling and cracking after only so many uses really got me leary about it. Then like a sign from heaven, I discovered matchesfashion.com and they have this tote at a lower price ($707 compared with $995)

So here it is! And I couldn't be happier

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458696332.021830.jpg I love their packaging too!
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458696376.398229.jpg even my dog was excited!
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458696398.823670.jpg my hubby is so sweet!
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458696422.604808.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458696438.978177.jpg

I'm currently on bedrest so I'm not able to post modeling pics yet...

The leather is soft and compliant but not to the point that it slouches too much. I tried to scratch the swatch of leather that came with it and it didn't show any marks.
    The design is very simple, classic and elegant.
    It's only slightly smaller than the neverfull MM. If anything, maybe just a negligeble size difference.
    With regards to matchesfashion, this is my first purchase with them and I'm sure there will be more in the future. Their customer service is very good. I initially forgot to put the promo code before i checked out for free shipping, free duty and I just called them and they put it in. I got the purse after only 3 working days considering it came all the way from the UK.

That's all for now! Thanks for sharing my joy! ️

2. Congrats!! just ordered the same bag from NAP.. cant wait for it!

3. Congrats on the baby and the bag!! :loveeyes: I love this tote, it's so simple and classy.

4. Thanks I'm planning on taking it out for a spin tomorrow. Super excited!

Parisluxury, congratulations!!! what color did you get? Pls post a modeling pic ok? Thanks!

5. Congrats! And thanks for the review of this bag -- I saw it in red on a blog a couple of days ago and have been obsessing since. I was hoping some tpfers would have something to say about it.

ps. Cute dog, too!

6. You are most welcome
    He's my 1st baby. Always so excited when a package comes

7. Congrats!

8. Thanks

9. I absolutely love this tote and thinking about getting it on my next trip to Paris. I am choosing between this one and a Goyard St Louis.. Congrats! :smile:

10. Thanks! Let us know which one you end up buying

11. Ended up with the Saint Laurent Shopping tote in black from the YSL store at Saint Sulpice in Paris :smile: I'm in love!

12. I plan to buy one or two when I am in Paris...did the store have all the colors?

13. Congratulations!! So happy for you🏼

14. The store had all the colors accept for the one in Burgundy, seems very popular since I saw a few Parisiennes wearing it :smile: They should have it this week in stock again though!

15. Congrats on your baby and new tote!

I just bought this exact bag as well. I have the LV neverfull but wanted something sleek. I think this bag is perfect.