My purse has shipped!!!!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm so excited!!! My Kingston hobo has shipped. I've been oogling this purse for a couple of months. I hope I'm knocked off my feet by it. 😍

2. Good luck! It will be perfect! Can't wait to see pics

3. I hope you love it. So many have said they love this bag. I can't wait to hear your thoughts because this bag is at the top of my wish list. What color did you get?

4. Can't wait to see! I have been debating between that and the Clayton. What color did you get?

5. I really wanted red(I love the look of it in red)but I figured it'd be better to start off with a black or natural, so I went with black. If I love it I'll get the red later.

6. Oooh! Exciting! I'm stalking the UPS truck, too. Love to see pics when you get her!

7. So excited for you :yahoo::woot::woohoo:I also have that bag on my wishlist so I can't wait to see your pics and review!

8. What do you have coming ?
    I'm really excited bc I usually buy from dept stores. So having a box delivered that I get to open up has me giddy 😜 😆 😁

9. I have the Zip Zip satchel in Palomino coming this Wednesday! I usually buy from stores, too, and that's why I'm so excited. :smile:

10. Perfect spring bag Ducky! Congrats and can't wait to see pictures as well :yahoo:

11. She's here!!!!!! I finally made it home to see her. First impressions : The size and style of this bag are absolutely FABULOUS!!!!! The smell of the leather is mesmerizing. The only thing that's sort of underwhelming is the color. The black is a dull mate black, no sheen. And the Florentine is textured, although not peebly; I'm not quite sure how I
    feel about that just yet. But oh my what a gorgeous bag!!!! 😍 💜 👍

12. From what I've read, the flo develops a shiny "patina" over the course of about a year. Give her time and she'll shine! :smile:

13. #13 Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
    You're right. I haven't been able to take my eyes off of her. I'll have to find a spot with good lighting for pics. I really adore it. Going to move out of my croc satchel.... Who knows when I'll use it again! Haha

14. Woo hooo!!! Lemme see!!! :woot:

15. I'm so happy for you! I can't wait for pictures either. Enjoy!