My purse has shipped!!!!!!

apurselover

Aug 5, 2013
I'm so excited!!! My Kingston hobo has shipped. I've been oogling this purse for a couple of months. I hope I'm knocked off my feet by it. 😍

Twoboyz

Jan 1, 2014
Chicago Suburbs
I hope you love it. So many have said they love this bag. I can't wait to hear your thoughts because this bag is at the top of my wish list. What color did you get?

apurselover

Aug 5, 2013
I really wanted red(I love the look of it in red)but I figured it'd be better to start off with a black or natural, so I went with black. If I love it I'll get the red later.

LitGeek

Mar 3, 2013
So excited for you :yahoo::woot::woohoo:I also have that bag on my wishlist so I can't wait to see your pics and review!

apurselover

Aug 5, 2013
Oooh! Exciting! I'm stalking the UPS truck, too. Love to see pics when you get her!
What do you have coming ?
I'm really excited bc I usually buy from dept stores. So having a box delivered that I get to open up has me giddy 😜 😆 😁

DooneyDucky

Nov 13, 2013
I have the Zip Zip satchel in Palomino coming this Wednesday! I usually buy from stores, too, and that's why I'm so excited. :smile:

apurselover

Aug 5, 2013
She's here!!!!!! I finally made it home to see her. First impressions : The size and style of this bag are absolutely FABULOUS!!!!! The smell of the leather is mesmerizing. The only thing that's sort of underwhelming is the color. The black is a dull mate black, no sheen. And the Florentine is textured, although not peebly; I'm not quite sure how I
feel about that just yet. But oh my what a gorgeous bag!!!! 😍 💜 👍

DooneyDucky

Nov 13, 2013
From what I've read, the flo develops a shiny "patina" over the course of about a year. Give her time and she'll shine! :smile:

apurselover

Aug 5, 2013
From what I've read, the flo develops a shiny "patina" over the course of about a year. Give her time and she'll shine! :smile:
You're right. I haven't been able to take my eyes off of her. I'll have to find a spot with good lighting for pics. I really adore it. Going to move out of my croc satchel.... Who knows when I'll use it again! Haha

Last edited: