My purple reveal!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I couldn't wait for my bf to finish taking pictures so I'm gonna post pics with my cell. Here she is purple croc Audrey. I waited a long time for them to verify my cc and send me my tracking info. So the bag shipped out yesterday and arrived today during my lunch at work. She's georgeos and I love it!!! So I'm going on a ban for now.
    Also, I couldn't resist getting this non coach ring that will go so perfect with my new bag :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this pic shows Audrey posing for my bf lol... Pretty pics coming soon ......

[​IMG]

2. Congrats on your purchases. Love your ring..

3. simply gorgy for sure

congrats congrats

happy dance time

4. Congrats! So very pretty:yahoo:

5. I match my jewelry to my bags all the time....Great choice, very lovely!

6. Beautiful Audrey! And the ring goes nicely with her.

Congrats and enjoy!

7. Ooohh I like it very nice, congrats :biggrin:

8. Congrats!!
    I was tempted by the Purple and the Gray Croc Audrey!!!!
    Enjoy!!! Very pretty ring!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

9. Thanks ladies! Inrralized inlikenthe Audrey/croc combo :smile:

10. lovely Audrey you got! Congrats!

11. I love the pic with Audrey "posing" for your BF's camera! It's like watching the "making of..." photo shoot! :amuse:

12. I love the ring too...you're right it is the perfect match!

13. Bag twins!! :yahoo: This bag is more like a good dh....you love them more and more each day! Enjoy!!

14. Lucky you! Congrats! Gorgeous bag and love the ring too!

15. I'm so envious that everyone is getting one of these! :/ Arizona needs an outlet.. STAT!