Jimmy Choo My Purple Mahala is HERE **** PICS ****

I dont like being anal with them, it kinda takes some of the fun away. Although, last weekend my girlfriend actually asked me to put her son's air jordans in my ramona :blink: because it was "so big". She might as well have sprouted another head, she had lost her mind.

I'm so anal with my bags ...:shame:
I like them to stay as close to new looking as possible.
No shoes in my bag.:nogood:

Me too, when we go out to eat my BF makes fun of me cuz I take more time trying to place my bag in a safe, clean place and everytime I use a restroom too I keep her on my lap she is not touching the floor ... lol ...

I dont like being anal with them, it kinda takes some of the fun away. Although, last weekend my girlfriend actually asked me to put her son's air jordans in my ramona :blink: because it was "so big". She might as well have sprouted another head, she had lost her mind.

Well your a good friend, I will have said NO WAY THIS IS A JIMMY CHOO ... hello ....

^^ your right - I have not seem people with JChoo bags here in AZ - lot of te girls here are stuck with Coach & LV bags .... never been a fan of either one - well actually ive never been a fan of any bags until I PURCHASED my first JC radiant, then I got hooked .... lol

Hi All, just want you to watch out for this PFer - Gris - Do NOT do business with her...I see she's banned and I'm not surprised. This gorgeous JC Purple Mahala she's talking about, she bought from me. She decided to then file a chargeback (said it was an unauthorized charge - yeah right, she couldnt wait for her bag!) a few days ago after she bought it 3 months ago!!! I'm out $1700 and she has her beautiful JC Mahala that she personally signed for. I truly hope what comes around, goes around. Wish me luck getting my money back:crybaby:

Hi All, just want you to watch out for this PFer - Gris - Do NOT do business with her...I see she's banned and I'm not surprised. This gorgeous JC Purple Mahala she's talking about, she bought from me. She decided to then file a chargeback (said it was an unauthorized charge - yeah right, she couldnt wait for her bag!) a few days ago after she bought it 3 months ago!!! I'm out $1700 and she has her beautiful JC Mahala that she personally signed for. I truly hope what comes around, goes around. Wish me luck getting my money back:crybaby:

how dare you say something like that? who the hell do you think you are? i do not even know who you are but FYI the purple mahala I had was purchased at JC web, I cant believe all this lies you all keep making up about me all the time, get a life... first you all say all my bags were FAKE, now that I stole then from whoever YOU are. You are the worst LIER in this forum, I NEVER bought a bag 4m you.

OH BANNED ME.... again

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's horrible!
Can you get your money back?
How can she do that? What a scammer!

Anyone can pretty much file a chargeback. I disputed it but it takes 90 days to get an answer. Unfortunately I shipped it to a different shipping address than the billing address so it might be hard to win. The only thing in my favor is showing that she signed for it. Thanks for your kind words;) I see she's banned again:tup:

****** - That just makes me sick to hear that. Did you keep any records as far as your communication? I am hoping you did. What did the CC company say? Did the card she used initially belong to her, or was it someone else's? How was it shipped? If she signed for it and you have that documentation as well, it would be very good. If it went by US mail, you could file a mail fraud charge. I would also call the police department and file a theft report. An amount that high has to be a felony.

Remember, she cannot join tPF, but can still read these posts.

I am editing this post now, since I see some more transpired while i was typing. Best wishes.

Wow, this is really strange. Are you sure it is the same person? I remember when she was buying all her bags and she kept saying they were from JChoo.com. She bought quite a few. How odd...

****** - That just makes me sick to hear that. Did you keep any records as far as your communication? I am hoping you did. What did the CC company say? Did the card she used initially belong to her, or was it someone else's? How was it shipped? If she signed for it and you have that documentation as well, it would be very good. If it went by US mail, you could file a mail fraud charge. I would also call the police department and file a theft report. An amount that high has to be a felony.

Remember, she cannot join tPF, but can still read these posts.

I am editing this post now, since I see some more transpired while i was typing. Best wishes.

Yes! I have a string of 51 e-mail correspondances we had in regards to her purchase. I called Visa and they said they can't use e-mails as they can be edited:sad: The card was in her name as was the signature. It was signed for by her on Aug 22 at her Arizona address. Her first post here is on Aug 22, saying she got her bag which also lines up. I think I'm going to have to take your advice and file a police report at this point. My virtual terminal is through paypal and you all know how they can suck when trying to protect the seller!!