My Purple dream bag!!!!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Let me start off by saying that I had this bag in a different pattern. I wore it probably less than a handful of times in the year that I had it. I died to get it then felt it was just too uncomfortable to wear. After stalking the purse forum I decided to get another one in my absolute favorite color.....PURPLE!!!! I tried to be patient and buy it preowned but nobody wanted to give up theirs!!! ! Anyone up for a quick reveal???!!!!????

image-3312358741.jpg
  2. Here! I am a purple freak too, so my guess is that you got my favorite bag, the aube empreinte artsy?

3. show us your new beauty;)

4. empreinte! empreinte! let's see!

5. Come on, whip it out! ;)

6. Introducing my brand spanking new Aube Artsy....the pictures do it no justice!!!

image-1401261554.jpg
  7. Lovely, congrats!

8. stunning bag! congrats:woohoo:

9. :smile:

10. Beautiful!!!! Love it!!

11. Love the color and congrats.

12. such a gorgeous bag - love the color -- CONGRATS!!

13. Lovely bag, congrats

14. Beautiful!!! Such a rich colour... Congrats and enjoy! Is it more comfortable than mono?

15. CONGRATS :smile: This is absolutely gorgeous :smile: Glad you were able to get her and add her to your collection, she is quite stunning :woohoo: