My PT has arrived!

What year's PT it is? The leather looks so delicious, and color is jet black! :nuts: While all those GH combos have the bling bling effects, I still think the RH Bal is class and forever.

Congratulation!

Thanks you guys! I'm so excited about this. I'm going to load it up for work today.

One thing, can I spray this bag w/Wilsons' Leather Protector or is that not a good idea?

Gorgeous! Congratulations! Love the PT style!

As far as treating your bag, some people do, some people dont, and the products vary widely! I would check under the Balenciaga care and Maintenance to see about that product. I use LMB products on all my Bals and I am very pleased ;)

Gorgeous! Congratulations! Love the PT style!

As far as treating your bag, some people do, some people dont, and the products vary widely! I would check under the Balenciaga care and Maintenance to see about that product. I use LMB products on all my Bals and I am very pleased ;)

Thanks! I'm worried we may have a little rain today and I don't want to worry about this beauty being damaged. :smile:

Congrants on you beauty, she looks lovely :graucho:.
Here it rains much of the time, I have never treated any Bbag with anything.
LMB is so expensive to order from Denmark, and that is the only thing I would consider using.