My PT has arrived!

HandbagAngel

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 18, 2006
What year's PT it is? The leather looks so delicious, and color is jet black! :nuts: While all those GH combos have the bling bling effects, I still think the RH Bal is class and forever.

Congratulation!

Grace123

Hopelessly Obsessed
O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
www.agreatdog.com
Thanks you guys! I'm so excited about this. I'm going to load it up for work today.

One thing, can I spray this bag w/Wilsons' Leather Protector or is that not a good idea?

Susan Lee

Double Trouble
O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
California
Gorgeous! Congratulations! Love the PT style!

As far as treating your bag, some people do, some people dont, and the products vary widely! I would check under the Balenciaga care and Maintenance to see about that product. I use LMB products on all my Bals and I am very pleased ;)

Grace123

Hopelessly Obsessed
O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
www.agreatdog.com
Gorgeous! Congratulations! Love the PT style!

As far as treating your bag, some people do, some people dont, and the products vary widely! I would check under the Balenciaga care and Maintenance to see about that product. I use LMB products on all my Bals and I am very pleased ;)

Thanks! I'm worried we may have a little rain today and I don't want to worry about this beauty being damaged. :smile:

HelleV2

O.G.
Dec 11, 2008
Denmark
Congrants on you beauty, she looks lovely :graucho:.
Here it rains much of the time, I have never treated any Bbag with anything.
LMB is so expensive to order from Denmark, and that is the only thing I would consider using.

Grace123

Hopelessly Obsessed
O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
www.agreatdog.com
Well I'm loaded up and ready to go out and rock this beauty!

Thanks for all your comments, they just reassure me that I bought the right bag. :biggrin: