My PS journey in SK Jan-Feb 2020

Hi,
I just read the post you linked and completely understand your concerns. Honestly, I also woke up during both of the procedures. If you do double eyelids you have to wake up to open and close your eyes for doctor to check if ur eyelids are even. I felt the stitches when but not pain at all. I was relaxing and even talking to them and to myself. I must mention that I am a dental nurse so I'm used to blood and stitches so feeling them working on my face is not gonna traumatize me like other people (not pain but you will feel the stitches on ur face, bit itchy actually).
I also woke up during the rhinoplasty this is due to the measurement of anesthetic that they give to you. They always want to wake you up at the end of the surgery when everything is nearly done. I did feel pain just a bit and asked them for more local and I'm gonna be honest, it hurts for a few seconds.

Regarding the services, Alice is nice and all of that. Eventhough I didnt get my shampoo services at the end because they said it will disturbe my hearling behind my ear, I'm not mad at them at all. I guess because I am quite easy going.

About the results:
1- Have I ever regret to do double eyelids? : answer is no, I come from uneven monolids to double in-outfold eyelids that change my face expression dramaticly. The scars are so minimal that when I blink people cannot notice at all and if I put make up on, the scars are not even exit.
2- Have I even wonder how my eyelids would look if I go with a different clinic? answer is yes. I didnt do and canthoplasty and I didn't go an extra mile to get outfold instead of in-outfold. Sometime I wonder if my eyes will look even better if I have extra money and take the risk to go with Item or Premier. But if you ask me is that worth the risk to do a revision, I would say no.

You also gotta understand that Wannabe is all for natural result if if you want more dolly look, dont choose Wannabe. If you already have double eyelids but want the crease higher like the person who wrote that review then dont choose Wannabe. I dont know which doctor did her surgery but in overall Wannabe only good for natural look. Sometime too natural I would say.

In the end, I would recommend Wannabe if you have these conditions:
1- Want natural results, good stitches scars.
2- Ur budget is tight
3- Time limit -> Need to do eyes and nose at same place. ( this is a safe choice for me, all other place I visited they can only do 1 thing good)

Personally, if I have money and will come back to Seoul again for holiday I might go back to them to do some minor procedure like lip filler or alarplasty.

Hope this help.
Thank you for such a detailed review ! I was heavily considering going to premier as my Korean friend went there and she was very happy with her results but I've heard that they seem like a factory style clinic. I have a short nose as well ! I feel like that's the rarest nose to come across so I'm glad you got the result you wanted. Would you mind showing us your before and afters? Also did the doc end up using silicone ? I'm pretty set on doing rib cartilage