My PS journey and result

BEYONDTHEWORLD

Sofa King Banned
Feb 29, 2016
[FONT=맑은 고딕]Hi, everyone, I from Thailand.[/FONT]

[FONT=맑은 고딕]I visit this forum pages every day back andforth, just read over and over for where and what should I have to do with myface.[/FONT]
[FONT=맑은 고딕]I’m also much appreciated all of you guys helpedme a lot to decide. Here I would like to share my experienced surgery [/FONT]
[FONT=맑은 고딕]Some did say horrible with their after lookingbut some did say the result made them their whole life changed.[/FONT]
[FONT=맑은 고딕]So I was confused at first then scared and emotionally unstable I was.[/FONT]
[FONT=맑은 고딕]My concern was my eyes where have many layers repeatedly made it kinda looked sleepy.[/FONT]
[FONT=맑은 고딕]I wanted to have my eyes big but nature and circle rounded, and to be not very sharp.[/FONT]

[FONT=맑은 고딕]Get the consultation from [/FONT]
[FONT=맑은 고딕]
[/FONT]
[FONT=맑은 고딕]ID /no good reputation/scared of infection [/FONT]
[FONT=굴림][FONT=맑은 고딕]:nono:[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=맑은 고딕]Tieums/canceling charge requested[/FONT]
[FONT=굴림]:rant:[/FONT]
[FONT=맑은 고딕]JK[/FONT]
[FONT=맑은 고딕]GIRIN:heart:[/FONT]
[FONT=맑은 고딕]Cinderella [/FONT][FONT=맑은 고딕]And I decided to go with GIRIN! finally!![/FONT]

[FONT=맑은 고딕]The translator was very eager to help me todiscuss with my problem, I don’t know whether it’s because of making me to havemy eyes done at their clinic or not[/FONT]
[FONT=맑은 고딕]But her effort and doctor’s honesty and plusthe pic from the clinic made me to choose them[/FONT]
[FONT=맑은 고딕]Price were reasonable compare to others[/FONT]
[FONT=맑은 고딕]I’ve also done the v-line back at girin,which I wasn’t planning on for this time[/FONT]
[FONT="&#47569][FONT=맑은 고딕]Totalwas 12 or 13 mil won but I do not remember individual costs. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT="&#47569][FONT=맑은 고딕]Clinicwas nice to remove additional 10% of total surgery government tax that Isupposed to pay for charge but I paid in cash.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT="&#47569][FONT=맑은 고딕]anyway my surgery how[/FONT][/FONT][FONT="&#47569][FONT=맑은 고딕] it ends up were....[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT="&#47569][FONT=맑은 고딕]I am more than happy actually right now.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT="&#47569][FONT=맑은 고딕]All my friends are asking me where I've done but i [/FONT][/FONT][FONT="&#47569][FONT=맑은 고딕]couldn't tell them that I came all the way down to korea for the surgery[/FONT][/FONT][FONT="&#47569][FONT=맑은 고딕](I didn't tell anyone i did v-line, it looks nature but it is a b[/FONT][/FONT][FONT="&#47569][FONT=맑은 고딕]ig change)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT="&#47569][FONT=맑은 고딕]It is dramatic changes which I now on live with self confidence and the peoples [/FONT][/FONT][FONT="&#47569][FONT=맑은 고딕]di[/FONT][/FONT][FONT="&#47569][FONT=맑은 고딕]ffrent[/FONT][/FONT][FONT="&#47569][FONT=맑은 고딕] way of looking at me. maybe it was just me thinking but still I love me and even it changed my attitude[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT="&#47569][FONT=맑은 고딕]Thanks for all of you to have all the information to be shared in here.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT="&#47569][FONT=맑은 고딕]I think i'm so lucky didn't infected or have the scar or else[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT="&#47569][FONT=맑은 고딕]if i could give my advise to anyone who wants to have the surgery,[/FONT][/FONT][FONT="&#47569][FONT=맑은 고딕]try not only the major one and the small ones too[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT="&#47569][FONT=맑은 고딕]I am not saying try where i've done, but [/FONT][/FONT][FONT="&#47569][FONT=맑은 고딕]each one has their own for right clinics.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT="&#47569][FONT=맑은 고딕]don't trust so much what people say one the internet[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT="&#47569][FONT=맑은 고딕]in that way, you may get the good result as i am.[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT="&#47569][FONT=맑은 고딕]wish u all the [/FONT][/FONT][FONT="&#47569][FONT=맑은 고딕]good result on u r surgerys[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT="&#47569][FONT=맑은 고딕]xoxo:hbeat::hbeat::hbeat::hbeat:[FONT="&#47569][FONT=맑은 고딕]:hbeat:[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Last edited:
u only did vline? nth else? is it a surgery which they shaved and removed some part of ur bone?

I did my lat epi. double eyelid together which i always wated to be done.
also have seen many goodreviews and after picture which i loved the most made me to done at there.
girls at the desk eyes were similar and all pretty so asked them if they've done in here?
and they said yes, even they were done at girin so i was 100%sure for the my eyes doing at girin clinic.
also i did vline too, somehow that wasn't on my plan for this trip.:party:
but heard the doctor was founder of the vline for not making the bones into small peace which i liked most and not using the screw was also made me to have an decision.
below is the site before the surgery i checked :loveeyes: she was so pretty, I didn't expect that much but now I am very satisfy myself
http://girinplasticsurgery.blogspot.kr/2015/07/girin-review-new-v-line-with.html

I did my lat epi. double eyelid together which i always wated to be done.
also have seen many goodreviews and after picture which i loved the most made me to done at there.
girls at the desk eyes were similar and all pretty so asked them if they've done in here?
and they said yes, even they were done at girin so i was 100%sure for the my eyes doing at girin clinic.
also i did vline too, somehow that wasn't on my plan for this trip.:party:
but heard the doctor was founder of the vline for not making the bones into small peace which i liked most and not using the screw was also made me to have an decision.
below is the site before the surgery i checked :loveeyes: she was so pretty, I didn't expect that much but now I am very satisfy myself
http://girinplasticsurgery.blogspot.kr/2015/07/girin-review-new-v-line-with.html
who is the doctor that did it for you? How much did you pay for just eye surgery?