My Prune Gaza Hobo Is Here!!!

chodessa

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
O.G.
Dec 30, 2006
In the closet
My H-H collection is getting bigger and bigger every week!! I swear, I'll have the best handbags out of everyone in the poor house - exactly where I'm going to end up if I don't stop this obsession!!

Thanks to my new H-H friend who sold it to me...:heart:

sep

Live-Luv-Shop-Repeat
Nov 19, 2007
Wowza!!! :nuts::nuts::nuts: That Prune Gaza looks fantastic on you!! :woohoo: Thanks for all of the modeling pictures!! CONGRATS and ENJOY your beautiful new bag!

kings_20

Sep 23, 2007
Canada
Congrats!! It looks fabulous on you. I will be joining you in the poor house and we can share our purses together LOL. I need to stop buying also, but it's soooo hard.

amsidsnow

snowbabe
Jun 23, 2008
Singapore
Hey! chodessa, CONGRATS! It is absolutely FAB!
looks utterly hot on ya!:yes::yes:
thanks for the modeling pix!
i totally need to stop buying too- except for one more..just one more clutch!:sweatdrop:
have a blast with your gaza!

cooper1

wag more, bark less
O.G.
Aug 11, 2007
The Dirty South
WOW!
What a fabulous bag AND color!
It looks great on you!

(and your avatar pic still makes me smile every time I see your beauties!!!)

chodessa

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
O.G.
Dec 30, 2006
In the closet
WOW!
What a fabulous bag AND color!
It looks great on you!

(and your avatar pic still makes me smile every time I see your beauties!!!)
Much thanks.. the pups make me smile tooo....cuz believe me...they ain't pups no mo' and they ain't that smooshy and warm and fuzzy now!! LoL...

jandelvis

Apr 2, 2007
HOT on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have the prune gaza satchel and the leather gets even awesomer with wear... prob the bag in my collection so far that has aged the best in growing better and better with time!

chodessa

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
O.G.
Dec 30, 2006
In the closet
^^ Thanks, been wearing it the last couple weeks to work and getting LOTS of compliments on it...the color is great!!