My prize from the "Rebecca Minkoff Daily Giveaway!" + help with ID'ing color/season

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2010
    In November 2009, Rebecca was having a daily giveaway. Whoever was the first person to write "Rebecca Minkoff Daily Giveaway!!!!" on her Twitter, Facebook, or blog when she announced the giveaway would win a prize.

After failing to be the first person a couple of times, on November 16, 2009 I was finally the first person to write "Rebecca Minkoff Daily Giveaway!!!!" on her blog. I nearly had a heart attack trying to figure out if I was the first person.

I anxiously waited months to receive my prize. The wait was definitely well worth it because on February 17th, 2010 I received a beautiful Benjamins leather pouch. This is absolutely one of the best prizes I have ever received. All I need now is a lot of crisp Benjamins aka $100 dollar bills to put inside it!

This is my first Rebecca Minkoff piece and hopefully in the future I'll be able to buy a Rebecca Minkoff bag to go along with it.

I was wondering if anyone could ID the exact color and season this Benjamins pouch came from? I tried searching on it here and on Google but found nothing.

Attached Files:

2. love it, congrats!!!!

i'd love to know the color too! it's gorgeous!

i'm thinking this color in an MAB with purple zipper & antique silver HW:graucho:

3. Ohhh I love it! Congrats!!

This is a complete guess, but it sort of looks like the tan colour that was released this year! If you go on to MOB, they have it in the boho clutch.

4. ^That is exactly what I was going to say. I think the color is "tan."

5. i agree with the other ladies....that looks like tan to me....dont you love the benji?? I have one and it is a great wallet...enjoy!!!!

6. what a great prize - congrats!!

7. Congrats, it's perfect when you're carrying a small bag or clutch.

8. Gorgeous!! Congrats on your first piece of RM!!

I agree that it looks like tan...

Enjoy your benjis!!

9. awesome prize. congrats!

10. congrats on your 1st rm!

11. Congrats! I believe the color is tan.

12. The Benji is such a functional pouch, I use it daily as my wallet. CONGRATS on your first RM!!!

13. What a great 1st RM!! Enjoy!

14. I was thinking Cappuccino? I didn't realize Tan was that light....or maybe it just looks that light on my screen. Either way it's beautiful! I have an Olive Benji's wallet that I lurve!!!

15. I got the same one :smile: I think it is tan, although I haven't seen tan in person so I'm not sure. Maybe it was something they made especially for the winners!