My Pretty Pink Box - Mystery Box

bisoubcbg

Jul 7, 2007
I got mine too. Looks like paying through Paypal was the only option. Has anyone else done this before? Was it worth it to get 2 packages?

funandsun

O.G.
Jan 15, 2008
SoCal
Got mine today...I'm done with surprises!..although the Shop Intuition grab bag was pretty cool.
This box was cute packaging but that's about it. It came in a plastic 'chinese take-out' type box. A few samples and a full size lipstick but not worth the money in my opinion. I'll post a picture when I get home tonight.

lauriebell

Party socks
O.G.
Sep 7, 2006
This box was cute packaging but that's about it. It came in a plastic 'chinese take-out' type box. A few samples and a full size lipstick but not worth the money in my opinion. I'll post a picture when I get home tonight.
Same - only mine was a full size caboodles lip gloss. oh well

couponmakeup

Dec 12, 2008
US
Bummer, I wasn't able to buy the boxes in time, but it seems like it wasn't worth it.. I thought they were supposed to give at least 3-4 full sized products?

katybug1986

loves Louis!
O.G.
May 5, 2007
Dallas, Texas
Yeah, I bought 2 boxes but they weren't really worth the money. A got a full sized lipstick in one with samples and a full size mineral blush in another with samples. Oh well, the surprise part was fun!