My pretty new Jerome Dreyfuss Medium Billy in Maroon (pics)

MzErica81

O.G.
Jan 28, 2008
Thanks to zeitgeist4 and her search for a wine bag I was able to find this beautiful Jerome Dreyfuss Medium Billy in Maroon. It arrived today and it's TDF!! The leather is unbelievably soft and supple. It has such a rich texture to it and feels like such quality. The bag is so lightweight too! I was searching for a bag just like this so I'm thrilled that I finally found one. The color is a purple/wine shade and it's gorgeous!

My only minor complaint is that the bag is a bit difficult to get in and out of because of the snap closure. It's super cute but I kind of wish that it zipped. This bag is very versatile, you can carry the handles on your shoulder or use the detachable shoulder strap.

I searched high and low for reviews of the medium billy and I didn't find much so I hope that this is helpful to someone! :tup:

DSC02587.jpg

DSC02588.jpg

DSC02589.jpg

DSC02590.jpg

DSC02602.jpg

DSC02603.jpg

Thanks! I got it at Frankeys.com. After I placed the order it disappeared from the site so I'm not sure if they sold out or what. It was 395.00 after a 25% coupon code so not too bad.

i LOVE the billy bag! I have one in emerald that I bought a few weeks ago, but I have to sell it because I need the money :sad: It's breaking my heart!!!

Congrats on your bag, it's GORGEOUS!

I have this bag in an olive-ish color (I love yours)! I think mine is larger than yours though. It is an awesome bag. I am not crazy about the snap closure either but I figured it is a really nice bag and it is large enough to double as a diaper bag.