***My PRETTY IN PRINTS Collection*** lotsa pics ( ", )

poppypink21

Oct 14, 2010
hi everyone!!! it's me again... i know i have been crazy in love with all the Coach LEATHER goodies... i have started a couple of threads that showed my love for all leather handbags.... i also did a couple of collection thread of my bags, shoes, accessories collection and a mix of one or two of them... well, i am back to share with you another part of my collection: pretty in PRINTS!!! a combination of my well loved prints in my collection thread.....or should i say an updated version.... ha! ha!
when i was just starting to collect COACH, i have always wanted anything with prints.... to add some life and color to a plain outfit or so so....
but as the years passed, i have been so much in love with my all leather bags that unfortunately, i havent been using them as much... but i guess starting this thread will give me the chance to start using them again.... thank goodness i am off for 3 days...
hope you'd enjoy looking at them....

Madison Graphic Op Art

i got this in the outlet 2 years ago... i was surprised to find it there. it was a customer return... it does not have the hangtag so i just called cs to send me a replacement tag.... then i had to check the bay for the matching scarf and shoes....

image-4292332941.jpg

image-419831633.jpg

image-817572705.jpg

image-3592510745.jpg