My presale purchase! First Non outlet bag!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was in Atlantic City over the weekend and went by the Gucci Store to check out the bags and fell in love with this bag. The bag I purchased is slightly larger than the one pictured because it was $1795. I am a designer loving bargain shopper so this was a big step for me, but at 40% off on a bag that will probably never make it to the outlet, I thought it was worth it.

http://www.gucci.com/us/us-english/us/cruise-07/handbags/#170010_ABJ1G_2061

2. congrats on the great find!

3. What a gorgeous bag!

4. what a great choice! i would've bought it too -- such a deal :biggrin:

5. congrats!!

6. congrats!=)

7. CONGRATS!I love it!I just ordered the Britt in cream/white for a SAKS presale..(i pick it up FRI!).at 40% off too!!I got the tote one..So happy!

8. OMG, that is a beautiful bag at a gorgeous price. Let me drool...:drool:

9. This is probably one of the best purchases you could make for a 1st Gucci non-outlet bag!

10. oooohhh this bag is sooo nice! classy! I would totally love it in white!! lucky girl!!!

11. Wow - great for the summer and great price - congrats!

12. great bag!

13. Ooh love it!! Congrats

14. Great choice! I have a Britt med hobo in black leather and they're really comfortable.

15. Congrats, very pretty!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice