My Preloved Reveal - so exciting !!!

Luv iz Louis

Jul 22, 2012
OK so I finally finished my lay-away with Fashionphile after living on fresh air for weeks to pay it off -
but today she arrived -
anyone for a reveal??

Attachments

• CCd.JPG
    CCd.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 767
  • CCa.JPG
    CCa.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 761
  • CCb.JPG
    CCb.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 760
my lovely daughter did the modelling shot :P
I have to say the bag was in better than I expected condition as FP over-emphasied the faults, but I really could not see many apart from some scuffs in the flap.
The bag even smells like new.
This has been one well cared for bag.

She is a Beige Clair double flap Jumbo with SHW.
I would have preferred gold if I had a choice, but have to say the silver adds a freshness so I am not disappointed.

Attachments

• CC14.JPG
    CC14.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 742
  • CC18.JPG
    CC18.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 722
  • CC16.JPG
    CC16.JPG
    162.5 KB · Views: 722
Last edited:
She came with the authenticity sticker in tact, her authenticity card & the booklet - only she did not have was the original dust bag - so FP sent her in one of theirs. I shall have to hunt to buy a pre-loved Jumbo dust bag......

my lovely daughter did the modelling shot :P
I have to say the bag was in better than I expected condition as FP over-emphasied the faults, but I really could not see many apart from some scuffs in the flap.
The bag even smells like new.
This has been one well cared for bag.

She is a Beige Clair double flap Jumbo with SHW.
I would have preferred gold if I had a choice, but have to say the silver adds a freshness so I am not disappointed.

WOWWWWWWWW! That is my dream bag!! So beautiful! Give her a hug for me:smile: Did you wear this beauty yet?? Mod pic please! Enjoy and a big CONGRATS!!

WOWWWWWWWW! That is my dream bag!! So beautiful! Give her a hug for me:smile: Did you wear this beauty yet?? Mod pic please! Enjoy and a big CONGRATS!!

No, I only got her today (delivered to my work) so had to wait until I came home tonight to unpack her. I shall take her out on the weekend. I shall also try to get some better photos tomorrow in the daylight :biggrin:

I cannot believe I own a Flap !!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Never thought I would be so extravagant :lol: