My Preloved Reveal - so exciting !!!

That bag is just perfection. Many congratulations. Like you, I originally thought I wanted beige with GHW but after viewing the bags in person I think the silver has swung it for me. The silver againt the beige is just exquisite ad gives the bag a cooler, cleaner vibe. I would love to own a bag just like yours some day. Enjoy.

That bag is just perfection. Many congratulations. Like you, I originally thought I wanted beige with GHW but after viewing the bags in person I think the silver has swung it for me. The silver againt the beige is just exquisite ad gives the bag a cooler, cleaner vibe. I would love to own a bag just like yours some day. Enjoy.

Yes, that is what I think too - the gold makes it more dressy and formal (which is beautiful too) but the silver makes it look fresher. I am not disappointed (I was worried I would be as most favour the gold).

But it did not matter to me as I wear yellow and white gold jewellery all mixed up anyway - so it did not have to be "matchy-matchy".

It does have a few little scuffs - one on the side of the flap and one on the corner of the bag, but I saved over $2000 Aussie dollars so can overlook that. I could not afford to have brought the Jumbo new here in Australia as it is $7,700 here now - so I am happy to have saved and have a lovely bag.

Sounds like great financial sense to me, a really good saving. Plus, as the bag already has a couple of tiny flaws you will be much more likely to use and enjoy it without worrying too much about putting a mark on it.