My preloved grail arrived... and i dodged my first ever customs duty bullet, it appea

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I missed delivery, so I had to go to the post office, where they found the box after a lot of hunting. As I signed for it I saw an unfamiliar sticker attached and saw the words "postmaster collect customs duty". Dread hit me, because I got this bag for a steal, and duty on the full value would kinda negate the deal.

I don't know whether the employee was new or what but after I signed she handed it off to me and told me to have a good day and I strolled out. They never asked me to pay what I see now would have been over $100 in duty!

:sneaky: I feel like I should be jamming out to "Breakin the law, Breakin the law" in my Camaro! We will see if I hear anything else about it....so here I am ripping it open in my car :lolots:

For the steal of a price of $999 plus $25 shipping... strip tease time...

Attached Files:

2. Her dustbag looks almost new....!

Attached Files:

3. Peeking out...

Attached Files:

4. Don't make me beg to see more!

5. My MC Keepall 45! She's so beautiful! Since Noir is always insanely expensive I decided for this price and the pockets having almost no yellowing and the light vachetta and interior being so pristine... had to have her! I'm so in love. Can't wait to carry her. I can't believe the original tags are even there. The vachetta is much lighter than the pics show. Doesn't even look carried, the hardware and corners are like new! I love BrandWorks!! :yahoo: :tender:

Attached Files:

Chenai likes this.
  6. Wow! So lovely!

7. I can't believe the Condition. Forgot a shot of the lock.

Attached Files:

8. Congrats! I saw your other post about this bag I am so happy she came in great shape. You actually inspired me to place an order myself which is coming Friday.

Enjoy!

9. You always have the most amazing finds! Congrats! What a beauty! :love:

10. Congrats! She's beautiful and in amazing condition!
    I had the same note on the package from USPS once. The package was left at my office and signed for by my secretary. The mailman did not ask for any payment, so I thought that was perhaps because I did not receive it in person and expected some kind of bill afterwards (like you get from Fedex or UPS) but nothing ever came, and it was a while back! :giggles:

11. She is beautiful! Congrats!

12. Lovely! You have to let me know your secrets to finding great deals

13. Gooooooooorg!! Congratulations!!!! ❤️ Such a great find!

14. Wow it's gorgeous and the price is too die for!

15. lucky you! i just paid a $54 custom fee. congrats on your multicolor keepall!