My precious collection!

Hi love your collection! Do you miss the square mini? I had an opportunity to buy one last week but missed out. Now I am thinking if I should just get the black rectangle mini with shw even though I wanted the lghw but not sure when that will come about in store as it’s not in season. Xx

Reactions: XCCX
Which team are you?
Personally, I can never choose one :love:

View attachment 4838413View attachment 4838414
I love the comparison photos. so aesthetically pleasing!!

I'm waiting to get a really pretty dark wine red 19A reissue but it's going to bother me that it won't go with my collection (I have blacks/blues/greens) but I told myself I do need a red! So maybe I'll get a milk tea beige bag to help bring them together.. heh am I the only one that likes to buy based on aesthetics? :P

Reactions: More bags and XCCX
Hi love your collection! Do you miss the square mini? I had an opportunity to buy one last week but missed out. Now I am thinking if I should just get the black rectangle mini with shw even though I wanted the lghw but not sure when that will come about in store as it’s not in season. Xx
Honestly I replaced the square mini with rectangular because I wanted it as a crossbody bag and the square doesn’t work for me. So I don’t miss the square mini for that reason only..

I just saw your post that you got the rectangular mini with silver hardware and it looks absolutely stunning on you! I do believe chain lengths vary :smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: Bindiyay
I love the comparison photos. so aesthetically pleasing!!

I'm waiting to get a really pretty dark wine red 19A reissue but it's going to bother me that it won't go with my collection (I have blacks/blues/greens) but I told myself I do need a red! So maybe I'll get a milk tea beige bag to help bring them together.. heh am I the only one that likes to buy based on aesthetics? :P

Lol thank you!

Well, these colors work best for me and my wardrobe! I love them so much and get lots of use out of them, I admire other colors on other people but for me I always stick to these..

The “esthetic” protraits were only a result of getting the styles I love in the colors I love and was never a “goal”

A red bag would definitely fit in your collection! In my book, red goes with EVERYTHING!

I’m working on a similar WOC trio, stay tuned lol

Honestly I replaced the square mini with rectangular because I wanted it as a crossbody bag and the square doesn’t work for me. So I don’t miss the square mini for that reason only..

I just saw your post that you got the rectangular mini with silver hardware and it looks absolutely stunning on you! I do believe chain lengths vary :smile:
Thank you :smile: I am loving the different ways to wear the rectangle and it doesn’t feel too long at all xxx

Reactions: XCCX
A price increase is always around the corner, gotta have my classics covered! :P
Black with gold purchased in January, 2018.
Black with silver purchased in October, 2020.

B6FA02C6-5480-450D-9EB4-A5C2D21B2DE2.jpeg68716628-98B5-40A4-99D4-BE6CCD92E205.jpeg

Reactions: MarryMeLV_Now
This wasn't on my watch list so I forgot to check it. I saw that you already added the burgundy.

Is it possible to get an updated family photo? And maybe the same bags with different hw, just as the picture above but theb with the other bags also?

I'm planning on my first cf and there might not be a second, so I'm already anxious about picking the hw. I lean towards shw but what if my taste changes and I want ghw? Or what if I'm set on shw and try out and fall in love with ghw? Your collection is helping me prepare.