My pre sales tax LV BUY

weibandy

O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
Ok, I got what I wanted before they raised the sales tax. Mahhhhaaaahhhha.

It is the Speedy 30 Damier Ebene and a Trunks and Bags Key chain that I am using as a purse charm.

How can I count the ways I love this bag? OMG. I just had her a day and a half and everywhere I go people are scoping out my bag! I have other nice bags, even other LVs, but this one seems to draw people.

Attachments

• P1000750.JPG
    P1000750.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 94
The SA was so nice and patient. I have worked with her before and she is a doll.

I had her take out all of the Damier Speedys. One was made in France, so that was the one I went to first. I then had her tell me all the numbers on the date codes. This is cause I like some numbers more than others - nothing to do with the age of the bag. She didn't bat an eye.

Then we took a good look at the canvas for each bag and how it matched up my Key Chain. The one from France was totally not matching! (my key chain is also made in France so go figure). But that Speedy was much brighter and more yellow in the lighter squares. We both could see this. Between the other bags there was slight variation but we went through and got the best matching one and also one with a number I wanted. We had them all lined up on the counter and it was fun!

I will always work with that patient SA. She was so nice.