My pre owned hamstead mm azur

jwessels

imagination
Mar 21, 2011
Hi,i just wanted to share my pre owned hampstead mm azur bag,the condition is very good,the canvas is like new and also the inside.except the only thing im worried about is the treated leather,it has some watermarks and dark edges because of the hardwear.i bought it for a very good price but should i stop worrie about the leather or what?
Please let me know,thx for sharing! :smile:

Attachments

• 1402058289392.jpg
    1402058289392.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 301
  • 1402058308986.jpg
    1402058308986.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 300
  • 1402058324726.jpg
    1402058324726.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 297
  • 1402058455797.jpg
    1402058455797.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 294
Last edited:
Congratulations, your bag is lovely. I see you're not in the US, but what about seeing if you can buy some Lovin My Bags and cleaning her up?

I think your bag is absolutely BEAUTIFUL, I am wanting one of those myself. I wouldn't worry about the "blemishes" at all, personally I think they give the bag character and show it is LOVED AND USED.

Oh my goodness, when I read the topic of your post, I thought it said "pre-owned husband!!" hahahaha! I have a four-month old baby girl, so it's causing a bit of a mental setback for me :smile:

I think your new hampstead is beautiful! Maybe you can use the money you saved to buy an accessory, like a bandeau or charm?

Oh my goodness, when I read the topic of your post, I thought it said "pre-owned husband!!" hahahaha! I have a four-month old baby girl, so it's causing a bit of a mental setback for me :smile:

I think your new hampstead is beautiful! Maybe you can use the money you saved to buy an accessory, like a bandeau or charm?

:biggrin: LOL! thx for your comment! i think a bandeau would be nice!

I have the hampstead mm in DE and used to have the mm in DA (preloved) Mine was like this and I was able to get rid of most of the blemishes using the lovin my bags kit. I love the hampstead, it's such a great bag and you hardly see anyone carrying one.

I have the hampstead mm in DE and used to have the mm in DA (preloved) Mine was like this and I was able to get rid of most of the blemishes using the lovin my bags kit. I love the hampstead, it's such a great bag and you hardly see anyone carrying one.

Hi,i dont have the care products from loving my bags,collonil waterstop cream is that also a option for the vachetta leather? Im scared if i aply it will get darker.