My pre-deployment presents that are just going to be put into storage unused...

Best wishes to you for a safe journey and return home. Would it be possible to take your Sabrina with you and perhaps start a trend for soldiers carrying a handbag? Or is that too absurb?
Anyway, first and foremost, wishing you and your dh and the safest of endeavors! And a big Thank You to both of you!

Wishing you and your DH all the best for your tour of duty in Iraq, Candace!! Am also hoping that the year in Iraq will go by quickly for you so that you're back in OR safe adn souond very soon.

Candace, I want to thank you and your Hubby for servicing our Country. I think it's great that you are going together, but I am sad your beauties have to be packed away for a year! :sad: At least when you get home they will be waiting for you! I hope this year goes by fast, I am going to miss you!

And irishlass rocks for taking your dog while you are gone! What a great friend!

I would like to echo everyone's comments! Candace, you and your hubby have my greatest respect!! You guys be safe over there!! I love your new gifts...your hubby is such a sweetie!! We are going to miss you!! :hugs:

That is funny! Yeah I bet you guys did have the same teachers. Did you take German? He told me a lot of stories about Herr Curtis and all the trips to the Rheinlander :biggrin: You should definitely tell your mom about all the new stuff going on at OSU!!!
We will be coming back to Corvallis, Jason wants to get his degree from OSU (he's studying fish and wildlife). So we'll be in the area for awhile longer!

Wow--Herr Curtis, but that brings back memories. I didn't take German, but my 2 best friends did and I sat in on a few of their classes (I had study hall when they had German). What a small world. My dad graduated from OSU in forestry, not exactly fish and wildlife, but close!

Candace, I want to thank you and your Hubby for servicing our Country. I think it's great that you are going together, but I am sad your beauties have to be packed away for a year! :sad: At least when you get home they will be waiting for you! I hope this year goes by fast, I am going to miss you!

And irishlass rocks for taking your dog while you are gone! What a great friend!

Thank you!!! I agree that it is sad to pack all my babies away :cry:

BUT Irishlass is AMAZING!!!! I am blessed to be a part of tpf. :love:

Thank you to everyone for your continued support :hugs: