My pre-deployment presents that are just going to be put into storage unused...

candace117

Whiskey in a Teacup
O.G.
Oct 31, 2007
Well, we're leaving for Iraq soon! And we went up to Seattle to visit friends this weekend and get some last minute stuff.

It's less than prudent, but I couldn't resist the large black Sabrina and the rosegold metallic Resort clutch when I saw them. I was going to walk away because I felt silly getting new stuff literally 2 days before we have movers coming :shame: Luckily Jason is a very supportive husband and wanted me to have them, so I got them as a present :biggrin:

Our camera is packed up but I just wanted to share with everyone that even though I'm leaving this week, I still can't resist a good purse :roflmfao: I posted stock photos, so at least you can have something to look at... :biggrin:

Attachments

• sabrinablack.jpg
    sabrinablack.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 83
  • rosegold.jpg
    rosegold.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 82
Thanks! Yeah the Sabrina is my favorite bag that Coach has made. I have the small Magenta and knew I wanted more. I know that even though I can't use it now, I will be VERY excited when I come home and am able to use it. It will be fun!!! Jason really loved my resort clutch, he was really excited to get those things for me.

First of all, I can't imagine living in a war zone at all, much less for a year or more. I hope you and your dh keep safe and come back home soon.

Second of all, I can't fathom buying two new purses and then having to store them for a year or more!! What restraint!!!

Candace...I'll be praying for you while you are gone! Please PLEASE let me know if you need anything while you are there!!!!

Will we be able to send you cards? If so, can you PM me an address? (I am almost sure you won't know til you get there...but if there is any way that you could let me know I'd LOVE to have it so I can send you cards!!!)

Take care, honey! THANK YOU for all you do!!! BIG HUGS!!!