My Prada Small Goods Splurge Reveal

labamse

Mar 1, 2014
Hi girlies, I was looking for a wallet for the longest time & I don't know what happened.. I ended up with 3 document holders, 1 pair of sunnies, a double bag & of cos, the wallet. Here they are ;)

ohitsjen

Feb 5, 2013
Lovely haul, the colour variety is beautiful! Congratulations on all your wonderful Prada goodies, it's good you at least ended up with a wallet (often I don't end up with what I originally went in to purchase :P). Your double bag is gorgeous too ~

bagchicky

May 30, 2012
Wow congrats!!!!! What a fabulous day you had! Enjoy :smile:

Also is the purple a new season colour?

labamse

Mar 1, 2014
Lovely haul, the colour variety is beautiful! Congratulations on all your wonderful Prada goodies, it's good you at least ended up with a wallet (often I don't end up with what I originally went in to purchase :P). Your double bag is gorgeous too ~
Thank you :biggrin: haha it's lucky they have a wallet in viola else I probably won't end up getting what I'm after in the first place.

labamse

Mar 1, 2014
Wow congrats!!!!! What a fabulous day you had! Enjoy :smile:

Also is the purple a new season colour?
Thank you :biggrin: I think purple was from 2012, I rem seeing them at the local store but missed out so I've been looking for them since. Just really random & lucky that the SA showed it to me.