My prada fairy bag

GASP!!! stunning!!! i have the astro, decided to go for the more neutral color because it would match more, but i always said that if i were to choose one of the coloreds, i would definitely go for the orange. it is soooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!!! those colors just pop! where did you get her from? how long were you waiting for? wasn't the waiting killing you... i know it did me! enjoy her!!!

GASP!!! stunning!!! i have the astro, decided to go for the more neutral color because it would match more, but i always said that if i were to choose one of the coloreds, i would definitely go for the orange. it is soooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!!! those colors just pop! where did you get her from? how long were you waiting for? wasn't the waiting killing you... i know it did me! enjoy her!!!

Thanks and yes indeed...the color is TDF!!!! It's an absolutely gorgeous bag....I got it from Prada ala moana in Hawaii...I had to wait for a month or so...but it was definitely worth the wait....:tup::tup::tup: