My Prada Double Trouble Reveal

labamse

Mar 1, 2014
PRwBw4B.jpg

86RV6Ny.jpg

iBb1WHj.jpg

Here it is, with my bluette double bag
xRkDtoi.jpg

I saw this Viola double bag overseas but I didn't buy it because I was unable to lug it back home. My local Prada managed to get hold of it for me which I was really grateful for because I love the color.
However, it smells really bad. I told my SA about the smell before I bought it but she said it's brand new. I doubt it's brand new because all my Prada previous purchases have that new leather smell which I really like. The bottom metal studs have significant scratches as well. Makes me wonder what have the previous owner done to the bag LoL
I've tried placing the bag with baking soda for days now, it has gotten rid of the smell a lil but not all of it. I have also bought some carbon charcoal online, hopefully that works better. Any girlies have any ideas?

Beautiful bags! Love the richness in the colours. For the smell I lightly spray some cologne inside the bag, and then put it in a dust bag and put it in my closet for a day or two. The cologne masks the chemical smell until they both eventually wear away. Good luck!

Sorry about the smell but if they are leather lined it would be bad to spray anything on it. I always use baking soda just like what you did and it works out well for me. Maybe the smell will be gone after several times.

Anyhow, those bags look gorgeous. A plus because you've got my favorite color. :smile:

Congratulations!

Congrats on your beautiful bags! Does the bigger size come with a shoulder strap(the cornflower blue)? For my height and frame, i need the bigger size but I am wondering about the shoulder strap.