My Possible Christmas gift

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, so I have been wanting the Wonderland Flat Ranger boots in monogram. I have been looking at them and asked my husband if I could get them for Christmas. He of course was like no way , so yesterday he says I can have them if they are my present for multiple holidays. Anyway I am not sure if they are really worth it . I like them and really want them but they are not the most practical and really expensive .i am trying to talk myself out of them but I really love them.

2. Personally I don’t see the practicality of them. If I were to get LV shoes I would get more timeless shoes for special occasions or a pair of trainers.
    I would safe the funds and get a new bag or SLG.

Bluepup18 and MooMooVT like this.
  3. I've always been hesitate with luxury footwear as I have a hard time spending that much money on something I'll just scuff on the dirty streets and I know will eventually wear out. But that's my anal-retentive/clumsy side talking. Personally I'd rather spend my money on a great bag that I'll get a lifetime of use out of.

4. I would not pay for LV shoes . I’d rather have a bag or accessory.

19flowers and MooMooVT like this.
  5. If you can afford them and really love them, why not. I think they are really cute! Are they worth it price wise or practical I would say not really. I don’t spend that kind of money on shoes though I love bags more. My only worry would be is spending that kind of money and then they aren’t comfortable to wear.

Bluepup18 and 7h5f921 like this.
  6. I used to feel this way. But I realized that I wear my shoes a lot more frequently than I use a bag. So I am really enjoying my first pair of LV shoes and am wearing them all the time. I wouldn't buy them if I couldn't wear them a lot.
    If you love the shoes and they are comfortable and would have lots of opportunities to wear them, I would go for it.

Bluepup18 and MooMooVT like this.
  7. I had them and ended up selling them. I have other LV shoes and boots but for some reason it bothered me having monogram on my boots. Even though my bags and scarves are monogram, I just did not like it on my boots. I’m not sure why as I have monogram sneakers.

Bluepup18 and vilette21c like this.
  8. I love these and would definitely buy. Most of us have too many bags to wear or make real use of. These look hard wearing. I say get the boots.

Bluepup18, cajhingle and BrodyAlice like this.