My popular department store buys

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have a reveal from friday and saturday! But I hadn't had time to post them because it was DH's bday yesterday and we had to go and buy him a new 47" LG flatscreen LCD tv, and on saturday we went to see WWE Superstars live event at the Macon Centreplex. But I'm ready now!!! Who's up for a reveal!!!!!!

2. Me!!!

3. :popcorn:

4. I want to see what you got! :popcorn:

5. I am!!

6. me. show me some purses!!!!

7. Ready!

8. :popcorn:

9. I'm here!

10. I'm in. We got the same TV for my little boy's birthday except we got the 37" and it's amazing how his PS3 games are showing.

Anyway back to the reveal.

11. im here too!

12. It's a shame that that's the reason he had to have it!!! For The XBOX 360, and the PS3, and he turned 36!!! And we dont have any boys, just two girls who could care less!!!!!

Pics loading now!!!

13. I'm here!

14. f5555

15. I overheard a man say in a loud voice to his wife... that Coach purse costs as much as a PS3! We all giggled.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice