My Poppy Collection

Jul 25, 2007
Wanted to take a quick pic of all my Poppy stuffs! Included are a few misc teal items that I plan to use with the blueberry. Left to right - Blueberry patent Starlet, black patent Glam Tote, and the lovely chocolate signature large Spotlight Tote. It took me forever to remember the proper names for these bags, lol.

Attachments

• Poppy collection 002.JPG
    Poppy collection 002.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 231
Thanks everyone! The funniest part about my collection is when Poppy first came out, I was DEFINITELY not the least bit interested in any of the items. Thought they were too young and bubble-gum-y for me. And maybe they are, but Im loving them!! I tried to not get too many bright ones, just the Blueberry I couldnt resist. The 30% off then additional 20% coupons didnt hurt either!

I have the starlet in blueberry too and can't WAIT for the spring to use her! Love your collection! :smile: I'm with you, I feel a little old to carry mine sometimes, but hey- you only live once! carry the bags you love!

I have the starlet in blueberry too and can't WAIT for the spring to use her! Love your collection! :smile: I'm with you, I feel a little old to carry mine sometimes, but hey- you only live once! carry the bags you love!

Im saving blueberry till Spring too! And really, the other two are pretty neutral being black and brown, or thats what Im telling myself anyway! Accessories are always fair game, tho - I love funky accessories with the right bag.