MY POPCORN ARE GETTING COLD!!!!! (Celine 19 summer show, where are you?)

Thenewestgirl

Dec 25, 2017
Wasn't this supposed to start a few minutes ago? Last time I checked it said that it was 0 days, 0 hours and 1 minute and a just a few seconds until the show would start... And now it suddenly says 20h?
Screen Shot 2018-09-28 at 20.47.07.png

:confused1::confused1::confused1:

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    137.2 KB · Views: 745
This was so disappointing..... It was exactly what I thought it would be, and everything that I hoped for it not to be.

And yeah, black on black on black for s/s... Not as groundbreaking as he would like it to be.

Does anyone know when they will "reopen" the website? I too want to know what Hedi's bag are going to look like, other than the sneak peeks that he has given us, there was not many bags to see in the show. It would be a nice change to get a positive surprise by now.

Last edited:
Site still isn't back which sucks because I need to hunt down some Phoebe bags.

Also, the more I watch of the show, the more depressing it gets...everything's black and severe, it's S/S if you were hosting a punk-rock/discoesque funeral. He really is a one-trick pony. :sad:

Reactions: Thenewestgirl
Site still isn't back which sucks because I need to hunt down some Phoebe bags.

Also, the more I watch of the show, the more depressing it gets...everything's black and severe, it's S/S if you were hosting a punk-rock/discoesque funeral. He really is a one-trick pony. :sad:

I just checked and the new site in now up with a section that says "Celine shop" and then options to either "preview new collection" or "shop current collection".

Reactions: eunaddict