My poor poor papillon...

Oh my! I would never let my boyfriend put anything liquid in my purse!
I'm glad your papillon is fine now!
I certainly hope your boyfriend apologized for putting the pop in your purse in the first place, and then calling your papillon an ugly purse! Bad!

Sorry that that happened to you and the bad news on your phone. I'm glad your pap is ok though! Hopefully your bf will buy you a new phone and maybe take u to the LV store!

eeek! i would've b!tch slapped my bf! my bf puts his stuff in my purse sometimes too. that's why i carry whatever he may need, so he won't need to put too many things in it after.

When we go out together, my boyfriend has a habit of stashing his own stuff in my purse instead of holding them himself (phone, keys, wallet, etc.) .... does anyone else's SO's do this by the way???

Yes..I normally have his wallet,phone and keys..but if I only carry small bag, I ask what he needs from his wallet, normally just CC and ID so he has to to leave the wallet just give me his IDs and CC.

I am glad everything turned out ok, I can't believe he put liquid in your bag..he should hold it himself. Didn't he know how much you love your bag?? My DH won't dare to do that, if that accident happened to me, it would cost him to get me another LV bag..

wow I'm glad everything with the purse is OK. My hubby puts stuff in mne all the time...but he knows liquids & pens are off duty!

Yea twiggers, mine does the same too but he knows what he can't put in there. The other day we were out and he asked me if I had a pen. I gave him a look of horror and said "You really think I would have a pen in this beautiful bag." Of course he just rolled his eyes and walked away. :roflmfao:

LV Love, glad everything turned out okay. Hope you do get a new bag out of it though!

Yea twiggers, mine does the same too but he knows what he can't put in there. The other day we were out and he asked me if I had a pen. I gave him a look of horror and said "You really think I would have a pen in this beautiful bag." Of course he just rolled his eyes and walked away. :roflmfao:

:lol: :roflmfao: :lol: :roflmfao: LOL...I can't imagine if all our SO, DH and PHH get together. I bet they all talk about our bags quirks.

I carry hubby's stuffs most of the time when we're out E.g. Keypouch, wallet, manga and other Men essentials. I'm ok with bottled water in my bag but if he ever spilled soda in any of my bags, I would KILL him on the spot.

Lucky for me he knows how much I love them and also I think because he knows that before I kill him, he'd probably have to buy me a new one to replace the one that he damaged. *Lol*

My BF knows better than that! If he ever put something on the inside of my bag and it exploded, he would definitely buy me a new one. I think he's afraid of how angry I would get :P

Anyway, I am glad your Papillon survived that ordeal! It's good to know that LV purses are so durable :smile: