My poor poor papillon...

My husband KNOWS how much I spend on my bags (he gets the bill at the end of the month, hahaha!) so he RESPECTS the bags. You should make your boyfriend buy you another LV and he'll never diss the bag again!

And what's with the ugly bag comment? Does he not know anything? He needs a crash course on the beauty of LV. I'll bet if he put the bottle of coke in his jacket pocket and it exploded all over him he would want to go home too! MEN!

:wtf: Oh man! If my SO did that to my bag, he would not hear the end of it. He always throws his stuff in my bag too. But would never ever ever throw a bottle in my bag. I'd freak and he doesn't want me to scream at him. :hysteric: I'm so glad your bag's ok :heart:

oh, i would've been so frustrated if that happened to me... i would've been like you, and demanded to leave immediately if it was my bag! i'm glad baby wipes were able to clean up much of the mess.

however, i don't usually take my nicer handbags to games or anything involving spending a lot of time outdoors.

Aww I'm so sorry that happened, thank god LV is soo durable, and bad boyfriend:smash: for calling Papillion ugly;) You had a right to be mad:yes: Thank god it's ok

faint.gif

I am speechless, men have no clue sometimes. Wow! you acted quickly, I would have been in a heap on the ground for at least 5 minutes. Glad you saved your Pap. Give him a hug & tell him if he ever does anything as silly as that again he owes you a new LV & a new, rediculously expensive phone.:lol: I doubt he'll ever do it again though.

I am glad to hear your pap survived its ordeal. My boyfriend used to do that to me all the time. He would contantly be handing me his keys, cellphone, wallet, etc to put in my bag. It would make my bag really heavy to carry around. Finally, I suggested he get himself a small messenger bag to carry around. Now he has his own "man bag" for his stuff, and he doesn't ask me to carry his stuff anymore.

So glad you were able to clean things up. That would have upset me too!
I am always finding an assortment of things in my purse put there by my bf bc "he had no place else to put them at the time".. ugh! Someday maybe it will be somethign good;)