My poor lola

Forever I am...

Fang Banger
Mar 9, 2009
Hey all! So I just needed to vent a bit.....I bought a Lola Large Tote in brown in June. I absolutely LOVE it and its become my new baby but its already falling apart on me.....ok well let me rephrase that. The little loop that holds the flap that goes through the buckle has "fallen" off (if that makes sense). Now I say "fallen" because I have no clue how it happened. I looked down and the flap was out and about. Now I know this is VERY minor but its bugs the sh*t outta me!:cursing: and after this happened I began to look at my bag very closely and I noticed that there's a few places on the bag where the leather is starting to peel!

I've always been very very cautious in how I treat my bags (they are my babies) and I've never had any problems with any of my other bags. So I figured I'd come here and see what you all had to say since I have no idea what to do. (I did call customer service just now but I have to wait until they call me back) This is my first Linea Pelle and I was thinking about getting another one, but not if it's going to be like this...

Like I said, I know these are very very MINOR things, but I'm just worried as I wear the bag more and more, it won't last:sad:...
Anyway,,,thanks to anyone who sat here and read this! lol

Oh no! So sorry to hear about that. :s Yup, definitely contact LP's CS, and see if they can arrange for your bag to be repaired or replaced. If you don't receive a return call soon (taking into account the weekend), try emailing them, as I've usually received responses pretty promptly through email. LP's CS is pretty great, so I hope they can resolve this for you! Please do keep us updated on this, and good luck!

^ Yikes, I was hoping for a better update when I saw this thread bumped up again... :sad: Yup, definitely email them. They're sometimes slow to respond to the contact form on their site, so it might be better to email them directly instead. If you still have your original invoice, there should be an email address there that you can use. HTH, and good luck!

So starkfan, I took your advice and emailed them that same day....I got an email back within a few hours and a phone call apologizing for taking so long....I was really pleased that they had gotten back to me so quick. She asked for me to send pictures of my bag where the leather's peeling and the loop is missing. It is now a week later and still no answer. :wondering I'm thinking of emailing her again to see if she got it but I feel bad, I feel like I'm being incredibly impatient. :shrugs:

Yup, there's no reason why you shouldn't email again to check, if it's been long enough. Even taking into account the long weekend with Labor Day, they still should've been able to get back to you, KWIM? Just email with a polite nudge that you're still awaiting a response! ;)

Why not give them another day or two- my experience with LP is that their customer service is excellent and they stand by their bags:smile: I know they'll be able to help you out! I don't know too much about how their business is set up, but my guess is that they are a fairly small outfit, and perhaps they are just a little busy right now?

Anytime I've had an issue, they always followed through- even when it took them a little bit of time. If you don't hear from them by Monday- definitely give them a call. Your poor Lola... I've been eyeing one lately, myself. The midnight. Lovely bag. Sigh.

Amazing news everyone!!! So I did email her back that very day and long story short, Dani (the lady who was very graciously helping me) basically told me that she would send me a shipping label so I could send my bag back to Linea Pelle and they would send me a new one...

Well today I was sitting at home and the doorbell rang unexpectedly, and it was Fedex with a new bag!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

It's so absolutely stunning, and I was just as excited as the first day I got my bag.

I'm a little confused though because I never did get the shipping label. So I do have to email her back so I can return the purse but I'm so happy. Outstanding customer service,,, I am overwhelmingly pleased!! :biggrin:

And thanks to all of you to listening to my problems! You are all amazing also!:hugs::flowers:

Last edited: